Melanoma & Skin Cancer Awareness Snapback Trucker Hat with Black Ribbon
Melanoma kills about 9,000 people every year and there are over 75,000 new cases of it diagnosed annually. Since there are practical steps you can take to prevent this horrible disease, awareness and education are invaluable. Spread the word with a black ribbon to represent melanoma and skin cancer awareness.
Our trucker hat features a simple black ribbon that is perfect for melanoma awareness & skin cancer awareness. This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
Plus, each hat purchased means we get to donate a quarter of the proceeds to worthy causes. We're helping to fund important projects aiming to Find a Cure Today.
- Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
- 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3-1/2" crown
- Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"